Thursday 20 September 2007

It could be me but I doubt it

Yeah ok - so I've ran out of protein shake this morning and ended up missing my ritual liquid brekky before work - so by the time I get to work I'm STARVING but have little time to even eat any food. Then a certain someone in the Co. who happens to be quite high up (as in REALLY high up) decides to take things a little too far and grab me by the collar like I'm some kid. Now this is not the 1st time this has happened and being as this dudes like the major cheese...I don't say shit. But I then sit there at my desk for the next few hours MAJORLY PISSED about the entire situation and then next thing you know I'm getting quizzed about some coding I've done and why it was done a certain way - which if asked at any other time I wouldn't have minded but because I've already got the arsehole that kinda makes me wanna kick a cat! AND THEN - Being as I ain't eaten and I'm damn near starving...I decide to go get a black coffee (I figured 2 birds - 1 stone...supress the appetite, calm me nerves)...and after bringing it back to my desk and taking quite literally 2 sips - i knock the cup with my elbow and a damn near full cup of black coffee spills all over the desk, paper work the lot! By this time I ain't really suprised so I'm just sat there looking at it while the rest of the team sits there in silence. Finally - one of them pulls out some tissue for me (bless his cotton socks) and I clean the shit up. But oh no...it's not TOTALLY CLEAN - therefore as I'm coding away I go to lift my arm and it WREAKS of coffee and is kinda sticking to the desk. All of this before mid-day. By the end of the day I was pretty alright I guess...a bit moody from being hungry n stuff and then on the way home remember that I totally forgot to buy some more protein!

So all in all...I had the distinct impression that people were going out of their way to piss me off. I doubt that's the case but it certainly felt that way.

Other than that...day was great...nothing to complain about.

Anyways - that is/was my 1st blog entry...gonna do my best to ensure this does not turn out like my last blog which was a forum for me to bitch and moan about the things I hate in the world...but hey!! I'm only human ;)

No comments: