Monday 11 February 2008

Domain problems, Apple (again!) and the countdown begins (yes...again!)

So...looks like my domain name ran out yesterday...didn't even notice until I tried to update my blog earlier! Anyways - seems to be sweet as a nut now...soon as I managed to find my UKReg account details (from like 6 years ago!) - everything was sweet as a nut.

Meanwhile - seems that Apple (the money grabbing bastards!) have released a 32GB iPOD Touch! This is taking the piss now...I get a new 30gb iPOD to replace my Nano and they release new versions of it within weeks of me getting it. I get a Touch and they not only charge me like 10 bones for updating it...but then they release a 32GB version and it's not like it's been out for a year yet! APPLE - I AIN'T BUYING ANY OF YOUR SHIT EVERY AGAIN!!

Anyways - new countdown....18 days until my next trip to the Dam :) Gonna be proper Bo! MUHAHAHA!

Oooh Oooh, finally got around to doing a nice little redesign to the Kane Academy webby...the new one looks the biz and is one of the nicest designs I've turfed out in ages. Either way, think I've got rid of my design block as I'm designing some nice stuff at work n all. Happy Happy Happy Happy Days! Check out the before and after.