Thursday 1 November 2007

Snap Shots, Amsterdam and the dope fiend!

Added a little update called "Snap Shots". This is a cool little feature that shows the preview of any external sites before you actually navigate away from my lovely blog. If you have a site of your own, it's ridiculously easy to install and all you have to do is answer a few questions, they generate some javascript for you which you put in your site and DING - All good to go.

Meanwhile, the countdown continues! Exactly 3 weeks before I'm off to my home from home...Amsterdam. I can't wait as it's going to be a much needed break...3 days of chill chill chill in one of the most relaxed places on the planet (WOOHOO!!!)

On the subject of the Dam, I was doing a little bit of "research" and stumbled upon this awsome website called dope fiend! It's basically THC induced pod casts and this geezer brings on the Herbal Verbal on a weekly basis...makes an interesting listen if you're a smoker or not. He's on Episode 100 so I certainly got some catching up to do but I had a listen to 1 of the casts while I was coding away last night and it was a pleasure to listen to, information on great places to go...experiments...lock stock the entire lot. Definatley a site I would recommend (so much so that I've chucked it into my fav links!)