Monday 10 December 2007

First Bisping, now Hatton...

Yeah, can't really say I'm that surprised about Ricky Hatton, never watched the fight being as I don't really care about boxing (MMA IS FAR BETTER) - and while it would have been nice for the dude to win, that's just how things go in the world of British Sport, Lewis Hamilton, Mike Bisping, England Football team, England Rugby Team - all of them getting to that final hurdle and then what do you know...all ends in misery. Although the only one that bothered me was the Bisping fight...a damn shame as I was REALLY routing for him to win and I hope he'll be back to avenge that loss.

Meanwhile - the Ultimate fighter Finale was on this weekend...was going on til damn near 1am last night and I ain't staying up that long unless there's someone kicking off that I'm REALLY routing for. The fight with War Machine and J-Rock was kick ass, and Mac's fight although quick displayed a shed load of precision and skill, and while he's a great fighter I still think the dude is a total bully either way you cut it. I won't be routing for that dude any time soon I can tell you. Talking of the UFC, I ordered me an Octagon necklace today...they're selling them in the UFC shop...can't beat some of that action (I'm getting very obsessed with MMA these days) - but they don't ship until Friday and with me being in the UK, I'm kinda curious as to whether I'll get it before I bounce to see my mom for Christmas but we'll see.

Finally - I was playing PGR3 on my XBOX 360 last night....ONLINE! I dunno...they should make the game harder. There I am thinking I'm Lewis Hamilton incarnate...turns out I'm more like Ray Charles when it comes to being behind the virtual wheel. All these little kids that can't be more than 15 between em basically kickin the crap outta me at this freakin game. Embarrassing?? To an extent, but luckily I'm able to lie and tell them that my joy pad keeps sticking (although I doubt they believed me!) - ahh well!