Wednesday 12 December 2007

Technology and the world gone wrong

I think I may have 'bricked' my ipod! I plug it in to charge at work and it kept coming up with an option to update it so I figured "why not". I've updated the firmware tons of times before without any problems, so why should this time be different right? WRONG! Comes to the end of work and I go to 'plug myself in' as usual and when I look at the screen it comes up with this symbol like it needs to be plugged back in! I reset the fucker...same bloody thing. Now I hear you all cry 'well plug it back in' which sounds like a good idea, but to be honest, I just couldn't be bothered. Will see if I can sort it when I get home.

Meanwhile, was having a spy at http://nhsblogdoc.blogspot.com (I visit it sometimes, its a pretty good site and is ran by a friend of the chief exec of the law firm I work at) and he was talking about the war in Iraq. Now I've made a few comments about this before and one thing that does really piss me off about this entire thing is the fact that it shows if you got enough power, no one is gonna stop you. Did the US get any ramifications on the basis of ignoring the UN? Not that I heard about. They basically came up with some tripe about weapons of mass destruction - glossed over the fact that they couldn't find any and no one has done shit about it. Anyways, I have every intention of talking about this more later, HOWEVER some complete C*NT has decided to play mobile DJ on the bus. Execute all the fuckers I say, would help with the over population problem and one less chav in the country aint gonna be missed by no one. Just told the little doushe bag to turn it down and he gave me a look like he was well 'ard. Don't give it the biggun sunshine or I'll beat the fuck out of ya infront of your girlfriends! Sometimes I'm sure that these fuckers know that this irritates me and I'm very close to beating the ever loving shit out of this wanna be gangster!