Sunday 2 December 2007

Movie Reviews

So currently watching Borat and am laughing my ass off! "A man errr yesterday say I must a buy a car with a pussy magnet...if I give you good price will you please put in pussy magnet" - Classic!

Anyways, watched America Gangster today, not what I expected as I thought it would be an action flic but it's not. At the same time, it's still a good movie though and tells a story very well. Only thing is, I knew Denzel Washington was meant to play the bad guy which is one of the reasons I wanted to watch it (after seeing him in Training Day, seeing him play a bad guy again seemed class) although I've never actually watched a gangster movie where I was actually routing for the bad guy. I dunno, could have been just me or it could have been intentional but all in all I'd give it 7 outta 10.

One thing I will say is that 2 of the trailers I watched intrigued me, the first being Alien vs Predator : Requiem (visit www.avp-r.com) and also I Am Legend. The 1st looks like an "Easy watchin' movie", but all in all I reckon it would be entertaining. The 2nd looks absolutely DOPE! Go see the trailer... I think it will be released here (UK) the 1st weekend of the new year (2008) so yeah...check out the web site... http://iamlegend.warnerbros.com