Friday 4 January 2008

Back but I don't want to be

Got my Octagon Necklace yesterday. Well chuffed with that :) Doesn't look cheap and tacky or anything - although it wouldn't go with my style of dress so it's never coming out of the box - but chuffed non the less. Talking of which - UFC 79 was the BOMB! I was well chuffed with that being as the last few have been a bit of an anti-climax. The fight with Machida was cracking...that dude is on fire. He's easily one of the best fighters I've seen but I'd prefer to see him against some notables before I make a firm decision. Also, the fight between Silva and Liddel was cracking! Not a moment to be bored in that fight and I don't care what anyone says - win or lose Silva can take a punch! Anyways - to the good stuff - GSP is now interim champion - YAY!!! Well chuffed about that and the entire fight went exactly as expected. Matt Hughes has got skills but he ain't GSP. Next on the hit list is Serra and then home free :)

Right - in other ramblings...back to work and don't wanna be. I think the time off has been cool - but it's a damn shame that work beckons. I think the entire country just can't be bothered this week. But sooo looking forward to my little lie in tomorrow - Woo Hoo!

Oh - Finally - Merry Christmas and Happy new Year to all. I know it's a good week late but better that than never. Also - I have finally scored me a HD DVD add on for my XBOX 360. Does what it says on the tin but when it's spinning disks it's as loud as the XBOX. Does not matter too much with the surround sound on full bollock but still...if you wanna just chill to a quiet movie - you don't want constant whizzing in the background do ya?