Wednesday 23 April 2008

Me!! A DJ!?!?

Yeah, I totally forgot to mention, had my school reunion a few weeks back. Some people ain't changed a lick others have seen better days but it was good to see them all. Unfortunately there are pictures of me doing some weird ass dancing, proper getting into it (making myself small Peter Kay Style) and I have no excuse cos I was on water that night!!! Anyways - everyone's giving the usual "So what are you doing with yourself now..." apart from when they get to me everyone's like "You're a DJ aren't you?". Thinking back I wish I had blagged it and said "Hell yeah!" but the last time I tried to do that my best mate (The git!) spilt the beans to everyone totally pissing all over which at the time was a well lit bonfire built by yours truly! Anyways - I told the truth :(

I like being a programmer but being a DJ would have been one of the only other jobs that I could say is way cooler!!!