Wednesday 5 March 2008

UFC 82 and my glorious return from Amsterdam

Well - managed to get in home quite literally at the "Tale of the tape" for the Silva/Henderson fight and the shit didn't even get passed the 2nd round! I knew that was gonna be the case and I even guessed it was gonna be a submission, so I'm going to start doing my predictions again. Either way, glad that Silva won...the form on those front kicks was freaking perfect too considering the speed!

Anyway - the trip to the Dam was mucho fun as usual...don't think I've laughed so much in ages and I found this AMAZING noodle place on the Dam Rak...cant remember the name but it's directly across the way from the big Grasshopper and it's got the name WOK in it I'm sure...dinky place but they do rice or noodles with whatever you want on there. Freaking AWESOME!!