Friday 8 August 2008

My Theory

So I'm talking to a friend last night and we're having a deep conversation and came up with this.

All food should be free BUT If you weigh in as "Overweight", you should be charged for it and I'm talking through the nose!! OBESITY IS NOT A F**KING DISEASE!! No one makes you pick up that chicken wing!! No one puts a gun to your head and tells you not to exercise!! Don't get me wrong...if you truly have some form of condition that regardless of what you do...you end up being a bit chubby then fair enough...but if you're 30 stone - that's your own doing!!!

I worked with one guy...must have been 25 stone. Couldn't walk up a flight of stairs without getting out of breath. We're sat having a chat one day and he tells me..."I dunno...I just can't loose weight. I tried playing badminton but nothing happens" and while he's telling me this little sob story he's shoveling a bacon, sausage and egg sandwich down his gullet!!

ITS NOT A DISEASE!