Thursday 7 August 2008

Tito Ortiz : This is gonna hurt

So, on the last few pages of Tito's book. It's actually not bad. I think after reading Chuck Liddells auto-bio and some of the things he says about Tito - thought it would be an idea to see the other side of the coin. I think Tito is a bit more business orientated when it comes to his fighting, not to say that fighting is not a passion for the dude but I think it's sensible to ensure you have some bread for your future. Chuck on the other hand just likes to fuck people up. He'd do it for free if it came down to it and the fact that he's taken care of financially is more fo a bonus than a prerequisite. Only thing is, I hear that there was a fight with Tito and another MMA fighter outside a club in London (as well as others) which is all described in Matt Hughes book. This is mentioned no where in either Tito's or Chucks auto-bio's - so I'll be getting that today.

So far, I think I'm preferring Chucks book but have more admiration for Tito as the dude has been through a great deal and came out the other end. Next on the list after Matt Hughes book - Randy Couture.