Tuesday 14 October 2008

Healthy Healthy Healthy...

So, was on the Mens Health web site and it would appear they have a workout generator. I have a book at home called Strength training anatomy which is freaking awesome. Tells you loads of routines you can do including variations and the relevant body parts they work. Anyways, I've been using that to change my routines being as you should change your routine every month or so to keep the muscles shocked. The body gets used to punishment so if you can keep mixing things up and not give your body the time it needs to adapt to a certain exercise, you'll get the most out of it ever time you train.

Anyways, for those of you who can't be bothered to fork out for a book and would rather a web site do it for you, I introduce to you....THE WORKOUT GENERATOR

I've had a few goes on this and I gotta say I'm impressed. Check it out...get yourself fit, don't be a couch potatoe :D

No comments: