Thursday 2 October 2008

Martial Arts competition videos

So, been meaning to post these for ages! Having started off with a cold, then moving onto a sore throat, followed by a chest infection. Just as I'm getting over my cold I get diarrhea! I'm currently "coming out the other side" with the diarrhea now but for some reason, I can not seem to keep food down. Throwing up any time I have anything other than water, but the chest is feeling a load better :

Anyways, I'm digressing a touch.
Here is a little linky to the videos. That's over a gigs worth uploaded in 1 foul swoop...my connection is going like the clappers ere and I reckon these will all have uploaded by tomorrow morning. Between now and then there is at least 1 vid on there for viewing pleasure and both my wins and losses will be on there also.

Enjoy!