Sunday 5 October 2008

I thought I was gonna die!

So I'm in Birmingham at the moment being as I got a pair of tickets to go see Dylan Moran (black books, Shaun of the dead). Yesterday, I go walkin the dog for like 15 minutes with my mate and all of a sudden I get chest pains! Feels very tight and uncomfortable. We get back and I aint good at all. Shooting pains all up and down my left arm and I can hardly breath! My chest keeps gettin these waves of pain and I couldn't get comfortable at all! Anyways, the way I see it, this is my body telling me to stop treating it like a 10 dollar ho! As of tomorrow, no more cigs, ting or drink. For the next 3 months health comes first. March/April, I was in a good place, cardio was loads better, I was training more, I was heavier and I felt superb! I need to get back to that! I think really push it til Christmas and then start again come Jan and keep it going. I have new goals that I want to achieve and having a healthy body is core to all of it!

I'll drop a post on how the standup gig was tomorrow.

No comments: