Wednesday 8 October 2008

Kimbo Slice, XXX Grot and Dylan Moran

OK 1st things 1st. Came across this video (forgive the pun - totally intended) and laughed my ass off. Very funny stuff!!!

Check out www.diesel.com/xxx/

Also, looks like Kimbo Slice has suffered his 1st defeat to Seth Petruzelli. I gotta say, the entire thing looks like a slip from Kimbo which was then capitalised on by Petruzelli, still counts as a win but if you replayed that 20 times I think Kimbo wins 95% of the time.

Oh, Dylan Moran was not good. I'd say get teh DVD but you won't be impressed, his 1st 2 DVD's were great and I think he's a good comedian but unfortunatley he's lacking in consistency and seems to have lost a great deal of spark. Joe Rogan keeps the Number 1 spot as my favourite stand up, shortly followed by Dave Chappelle and now Jamie Foxx moves up from 4 to 3 knocking Moran right outta the top 3.

Sorry Dylan, you've lost your sting mate :(

No comments: