Sunday 12 October 2008

My new workout plan

Yeah, have come up with a new workout plan. I been thinking that if I wanna get my health and conditioning to where I want it to be I can't just be doing some weight training and MMA. My usual routine was MMA twice a week for about 3 hours altogether and then working chest, back and shoulders on 3 separate days. The new routine is freaking awesome!

Monday
Weight Training (3 body parts)
Bike Ride (4 miles, 2 totally uphill)
MMA Training (1 hour)
Sparring (1 hour)

Tuesday
Swimming
Conditioning (5 Exercises, 1 minute each, all full bollock, 60 second rest inbetween each set of 5)

Thursday
Weight Training (Remaining 3 body parts)
Bike Ride (4 miles, 2 totally uphill)
MMA Training

Friday
Swimming
Conditioning (Same scenario as Tuesday just different exercises)

Saturday
BJJ Training, Krav Maga Training or light exercise

If anyone wants to see the more detailed routine then just post a comment and I'll add the full thing in a new article. One thing I will say, you gotta build up to the routine, going full bollock on everything in my personal opinion slows down your progression. I'm not saying take it real easy, just give your body a chance to get used to everything and don't burn yourself out.

No comments: