Wednesday 10 October 2007

Mary Jane, Joe Rogan and the Prada Phone


So I've got this Prada phone which I've had for like 6 months now. At the time the iPhone was all the jazz and everyone was waiting for it's arrival (including me) but with O2 having exclusivity and me having been with Orange for so many years...it's either a case of switching to O2 (NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!) or waiting/hoping that they'll start selling a version that's compatible with all networks (which as per this post...is unlikely to happen). Anyways - popped into Orange today cos I'm fed up with this freaking thing! The novelty has totally worn off now and I just want a regular phone! No bells, no whistles...just something small that does what it says on the tin. Anyways - after WASTING 20 minutes of my lunch break the chic tells me it'll cost me £150 bones to upgrade. I dunno...seems a bit steep to rid myself of an irritation but I gotta admit I'm thinking about it!!

Meanwhile - I found this article on marijuana - freaking excellent read and in my opinion...they should make alcohol illegal and take the Amsterdam route of legalising the weed! Let's face facts - there's been no recorded deaths due to the usage of Marijuana in the history of man EVER!! (that's actually true). And if you're sat with your homies higher than giraffe pussy...you ain't starting no fights n stuff - the most you'll be doin' is thinking of the best place to order some munchies!

Finally - for those of you who live in the UK - did you know that Joe Rogan was a stand up comedian?? I heard Mike Goldberg mention it on one of the UFC events I was watching explaining why the dude wasn't there. Anyways - for those of you who don't watch UFC - it's the geezer from Fear Factor basically. But I managed to find a 60 minute vid of him of Google Video and I gotta admit - FUNNY AS SHIT!!! Watch it - and there's a download available for the iPOD and PSP too.

No comments: