Wednesday 17 October 2007

Spooks and The search for a gym!

Spooks was cracking last night. Although a bit gutted that it's a 2 parter - my lack of patience for this kinda thing is a joke at best! They always show the 2nd episode on BBC3 at 10.30 - but ain't no way I'm gonna be up til midnight just to be mullered the next day at work (sad I know but I prefer to be on point than waiting for the day to end!). Any who - I think it would be really cool if they got Matthew Macfadyen back in at some point as a special guest. And as usual it was always good to see Hermione Norris back on the scene, I ain't usually one for blonde chics but she's a M.I.L.F!!!

Anyways - went searchin' for a gym in my lunch break...I do this like every few months now. I used to go to a gym that was literally 3 minutes from where I work and it was great!! Less chance of spending my time buzzing around town buying crap I don't need and I get to keep fit in the process. Only problem was - went there one day and there's a notice on the door saying the place had been repossessed!!! I was GUTTED! Anyways, still working out but it's hard to get into the routine being as soon as I finish work...the last thing I wanna do is go to the gym! So I found a new gym on yell.com today and decided to check it out. What can I say...questionable ain't even the word. A very close friend of mine told me that if you go into the changing room of a gym and there's no lockers be weary! Usually means dodgy as shite and this place was just that. Broken windows, workout benches being held together with electrical tape and equipment that looked like it would fall apart and kill you if you were dumb enough to use it. Not to mention most of the dudes in the place looked like they were, are or very soon would be on some form of illegal medication. Just one of those places where you walk in and everyone stops what they're doing and looks at you!! Erm...no thanks...think I'll stick to what I'm doing at the moment...ergo the search continues :( SHAT!!