Wednesday 31 October 2007

UFC 78 : Validation

So, the new UFC 78 site is now up and running and another good job by Red Interactive I must say...they're turfing out those sites pretty sharpish without any detriment to quality.

Meanwhile - Matt Serra's team is cleaning up on The Ultimate Fighter and I gotta say I'm well chuffed about it. I wasn't a fan of Matt Hughes ever since I saw him on another season of the Ultimate Fighter taking a dig at Rashad Evans for "show boating". All due respect - but what business is that of yours bro?? You may not like it but what's the point in tellin' him?? What did he expect...the dude to say "Oooh...I'm sorry Matt...I'll stop doing that then" - DIV! The guy carries himself in totally the wrong way and I agree with Matt Serra when he was throwing his dummy out of the pram because his fighter didn't follow the game plan. DUDE!! The guys cousin just died...have a bit of decorum man. I'll totally be routing for Serra (even if he did beat my favourite UFC fighter for the belt) to bring the pain!!

You can view Matt Serra's comments of the episode in question here.