Monday 1 October 2007

Oh how life sucks!

Yeah - so I been in bed since Saturday feeling like complete shat. Had a game of squash which probably was not the best idea and I reckon that sent me over the edge (so to speak) - so for the past 3 days I've been stuck in my bed with the flu...sleeping and watching day time TV. On a good note - I've finally finished the 2nd series of Lost (Yeah - well Heroes ain't on anymore so I hear this is the next best thing). Anyways - what a way to end a series...kinda pisses me off with all the questions. At the end of series 1 it's like..."ooohh...what's down the hatch" - then come series 2 it's like "What happened to Locke and Eiko, does Michael come back with Walt, what happens to Sawyer, Jack and Kate....does Hugo get back OK?" - Piss taking bastards!!! That's why I prefer 24...cos even though they leave you wanting for more...they give you some answers to make you feel better.

Oh - I've also decided that Yunjin Kim is going to be my future wife!

No comments: